Full-Scale Offering. Clean Slate Engineering.
Optimal operator interface for controlling machine function to construction and agriculture equipment OEMs, in addition to aerospace, air transport, armored fighting vehicles.
Honeywell toggle switches withstand wet, dust, dirty environments and are designed for use in harsh environments.
With many configurations available, Honeywell engineers can help with quick customization.
- Environmental and hermetic switches for demanding environments.
- Completely sealed switching chamber to withstand wet, dust, and dirty environments.
- Six toggle series meet a variety of electrical and load requirements for suitable applications.
- MIL-qualifications for military applications.
- 2 or 3 position, momentary and/or maintained action to meet any circuitry requirement. 1, 2 or 4 pole circuitries are also available.
- IWTS (integrated wire termination system) offered for ease of assembly and additional behind the panel sealing.
- Low profile switches available where space behind the panel is limited.
- Pull to unlock lever available to prevent accidental operation.
- Switches available for low-cost commercial applications.